Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Thought...

We would be a happier society if we supported each other instead of being jealous of our friends, family and peers successes and achievements.  You know the happiest people I have met are the ones who have the least to lose!  When I speak of loss I mean materialistic items. Happiness is not what you have but how you present yourself to the world. The world can be a harsh reality if you allow it to be. Once you open your eyes to the joy and peace that comes from celebrating life, then we open up ourselves to greatness!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. Many people find happiness in materialistic things. They do not realize that these things are only around temporary. People need to realize that there is more to life then what money can buy. I have family in El Salvador who have no money and can barely afford groceries for their families but yet they are happy and as for my family here in the US they are well off with good cars and big homes but yet they have a complaint everyday. It's amazing what happiness might be to some people in this world.

    ReplyDelete